Monday, May 28, 2012

Ding!Dong! Posto!Posto!

Assalamualaikum


Dear you!


Entry ini untuk kau. Aku taipkan khas untuk aku. *Baik aku ni*  First of all aku mau cakap yang aku terluka *eseh* dengan cara kau. For these few years I'm trying to be cool just to please you as* every time you did this to me I mean ignoring me with no reason. But today I want you to know that I' m change because I'm tired to please you. I've had enough.


Dear, no 'boring' in friendship but  you have different perspective in friendship. For you Friend is someone you can easily get bored with.

Sakit tauk..

Maybe aku juga ada salah dan aku minta maaf banyak-banyak. Aku sedar kita ini manusia biasa. Aku tetap sayang kau ketat-ketat. Tapi friendhip kita maybe tidak lah serapat dulu. *adakah aku terlalu jujur* sebab aku ni tidak mau lagi sakit hati. Tidak bagus bha tu.  :D

Last but not least
Aku suka ini barang's :)

# Friendship: a building contract you sign with laughter and break with tears. ~ Danielle N. Redfield 
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side
Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never  go without leaving your footprints behind.
#Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers. ~ Raphine


Ok! Babai..

0 comments:

 
Iman's Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template